4 oct. 2010
Booths public to Tweet
Before I ask if this is joke or not, I say: I have no idea, but I found it very funny. According to The Great Startup Game, these booths were donated by Google and allow us to twitter from the street, a sort of public telephone 2.0
As discussed in the post, the cost of each tweet is $ 0.25, but Sergey Brin is estimated that by 2017 the service is free, you have to see if there is Twitter for that year. Or is this a joke or is it true, if truth is really funny and "innovative."
- If you laugh, you lose
- Revolutionary V8 and V10 CPU coolers from Cooler M...
- Crazy invents of 50's
- Dancing man wearing a horse mask cooks wild mushro...
- Tablets ended the Age of the Netbooks?
- Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930
- Ozone Oxid Gaming Headset
- Robby: Entertaining short film by Edwin Schaap
- NZXT Vulcan
- A man buys at McDonald riding a horse
- Booths public to Tweet
- ▼ octubre (11)